Roller offers an all-in-one cloud based platform, helping businesses that operate leisure and entertainment venues (each, a "Venue") to operate more effectively, and deliver a better guest experience (our "Service").
- Our relationship with representatives of existing and prospective Venues that use our Service or are considering using our Service.
Personal data we process
We collect and process your information when you request a demo or free trial of our Service, or when you submit an inquiry through our Website, through our page on social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter, or through our Help Center for the Service.
You can submit an inquiry to us through our Website or through our page on social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter. You can also submit a request through the Website to get access to a demo or free trial of the Service. Additionally, you can submit a Service support request through our Service's Help Center or by phone. In these cases, we will process information such as your name, Venue name, email address and phone number, as well as the content of your request, inquiry or support request.
We refer to this type of data as "Contact Information".
We collect and process registration information from a Venue's representatives signing up as users of the Service
When a representative of an existing or prospective Venue signs up as a user of the Service (a "User"), including a demo or free trial User, we collect that representative's contact details such as name, email, phone number, position, and company.
We refer to this data as "Sign-Up Information". You do not have a legal obligation to provide us your Contact Information, or Sign-Up Information. However, if you choose to not share this information with us, we may not be able to respond to your inquiry, or provide you with a demo or free trial.
We also collect analytics information and logs about how visitors use our Website and how Users use the Service
When you visit the Website or use the Service as a User, we record and collect certain information about your interaction with the Website or the Service, including the IP address from which you access the Website or Service, time and date of access, type of browser used, language used, links clicked, and actions taken while using the Website or the Service.
We refer to this data as "Analytics".
Roller is the data controller of the Contact Information, Sign-Up Information, and Analytics
Roller is the data controller of the Contact Information, Sign-Up Information and the Analytics. We determine the purposes and means of processing this data to operate the Website, the Service, and our company.
How we process your personal data
To operate, provide and maintain the Website and Service
We process Analytics to provide, maintain and improve your user experience accessing our Website or using our Service, and to troubleshoot problems. We also will use the Analytics for quality assurance and for development and enhancement of the Website and Service.
To respond to your inquiries or support requests and handle your request for a demo or free-trial access to the Service.
We process your Contact Information to respond to your inquiry, attend to your Service support request, or handle your request for a demo or free-trial access to the Service.
We also will use your Contact Information to send your marketing communications about us and our Service, if you asked to receive them.
To operate the Service
We process Sign-Up Information to operate and administer your access to and use of the Service as a User, manage and communicate with you regarding your User account, including by sending you Service announcements, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
To comply with applicable law and judicial orders
Who processes your personal data
We will not share your information with third parties, except in the events listed below or when you provide us your explicit and informed consent.
We will process information with our service providers helping us to operate the Website and Service.
We will process personal information with the help of our service providers who assist us with the internal operations of the Website and our Service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information in this context only as necessary to provide these services to us and not for their own promotional purposes.
We will share information with competent authorities, if you abuse your right to use the Website or the Service or violate any applicable law.
If you abused your rights to use the Website or the Service, or violated any applicable law, we will share information with competent authorities and with third parties (such as legal counsels and advisors), for the purpose of handling of the violation or breach.
We will share your information if we are legally required.
We will share information if we are required to do so by a judicial, governmental, or regulatory authority.
We will share your information with third parties in any event of change in our structure.
If the operation of our company is organized within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity (such as due to a merger or acquisition), we will share information only as required to enable the structural change in the operation of our company.
Security and data retention
We retain your Contact Information, Sign-Up Information and Analytics for as long as we need it for business purposes, and thereafter as needed for record-keeping matters.
We will retain Contact Information, Sign-Up Information and Analytics for the duration needed to support our ordinary business activities in operating the Website and the Service. Thereafter, we will still retain it as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, establish and defend legal claims and enforce our agreements.
We implement measures to secure your Information
We implement measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information. These include encryption for data in transit and at rest. However, these measures do not provide absolute information security. Therefore, although efforts are made to secure personal information, it is not guaranteed, and you cannot expect that the Website or Service will be immune from information security risks.
International data transfers
We will internationally transfer information in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we transfer your personal data for processing at locations outside your jurisdiction, we will abide by data transfer rules applicable to these situations.
Additional information for individuals in the EU or UK
Roller’s contact information
Roller Networks Pty Ltd
101 Moray Street
South Melbourne, 3205
Our representative for the UK GDPR:
Roller Networks Limited
c/o Oncore Services
1 Long Lane, London, SE1 4PG
Our representative for the EU GDPR:
Legal basis for processing your personal data.
- The legal basis for processing Analytics is our legitimate interest in maintaining, developing, and enhancing the Website and the Service.
- The legal basis for processing your Contact Information for the purpose of responding to and handling your inquiries and demo requests is our legitimate interests in responding to your inquiry or demo request.
- The legal basis for processing your Contact Information for the purpose of sending your marketing communications is your consent.
- The legal basis for processing your Sign-Up Information is our legitimate interests administering your access to and use of the Service.
- The legal basis for processing your information for the purpose of handling instances of abusive use of the Website or the Service is our legitimate interests in defending and enforcing against violations and breaches that are harmful to our business.
- The legal basis for processing your information where we are legally required to share it, is our legitimate interests in complying with mandatory legal requirements imposed on us.
- The legal basis for processing your information in the event of a change in our corporate structure is our legitimate interests in our business continuity.
You have certain rights to access, update or delete information, obtain a copy of your information, and object or restrict certain data processing activities.
If you are in the EU or UK, you have the following rights under the GDPR regarding the information we process as a controller:
- Right to Access your personal data and receive a copy of it.
- Right to Rectify inaccurate personal data about you and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Right to withdraw consent, for our processing your Contact Information to send you marketing communications.
- Right to Data Portability, that is, to receive the personal data that you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. You have the right to transmit this data to another service provider. Where technically feasible, you have the right that your personal data be transmitted directly from us to the service provider you designate.
- Right to Object, based on your particular situation, to use your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, including processing your information for marketing purposes. However, in cases other than processing your information for marketing purposes, we may override the objection if we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds, or for the establishment, exercise of defense of legal claims. You may also object at any time to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to be Forgotten. Under certain circumstances, such as when you object to us processing your data and we have no compelling legitimate grounds to override your objection, you have the right to ask us to erase your personal data. However, we may still process your personal data if it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, where we are subject to under laws in EU Member States or the UK, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at: email@example.com
We reserve the right to ask for reasonable evidence to verify your identity before we provide you with information. Where we are not able to provide you the information that you have asked for, we will explain the reason for this.
You have a right to submit a complaint to the relevant supervisory data protection authority.
Subject to applicable law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority. If you are in the EU, then according to Article 77 of the GDPR, you can lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, particularly in the Member State of your residence, place of work or place of an alleged infringement of the GDPR. For a list of supervisory authorities in the EU, click here.
If you are in the UK, you can lodge a complaint to Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) pursuant to the instructions provided here.
CCPA information for consumers residing in California
This is the personal information we have collected over the past 12 months when we operate as a “business” under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA):
|Categories of Personal Information||Specific Types of Personal Information Collected||Source of Information|
|Identifiers||Your name, work email address, phone number||The consumer themselves|
|Information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with, a particular individual||Subject of your inquiry||The consumer themselves|
|Professional or employment-related information||The name of your company and your position in the company||The consumer themselves or the Venue they are associated with|
|Commercial information, including products or services purchased, obtained, or considered||
Subject of your inquiry regarding our Service
Information relating to the engagement between us and the Venue which is made with your involvement as a representative of the Venue
|The consumer themselves or the Venue they are associated with|
|Internet or other electronic network activity information||
IP address from which you access the Website or Service, time and date of access, type of browser used, language used, links clicked, and actions taken while using the Website or Service
|The consumer’s device|